- Made from pasteurized or unpasteurized cow’s milk
- Region: Rhone Alpes France
- Type: Soft artisan, Soft ripened
- Texture: Creamy and soft- ripened
- Rind: Bloomy
- Colour : White
- Flavour: Buttery, Creamy, Fruity, Nutty and Sour
- Aroma: Mushroom, Strong
- 2-6 weeks aged
- Similar to St. Marcellin cheese in flavour and texture, although it is almost twice in size and slightly rich and creamier.
- Pairing Suggestion: Chilled Sancerre or Puilly Fume. Best to served with Cotes du Rhone and all kinds of light red, fruity red, dry light white wines
- Whole milk of thermized cow (temperature below pasteurization), cream (milk), salt, ferments (including milk), rennet. Milk and cream origin France.
Nutrition Value per 100g
Energy (Kj)- 1251
Energy (kcal) – 302